Structured Cabling Installation New Jersey
Professional, Clean, Organized Cabling
At the foundation level of any network solution you will always have structured cabling. The ground work is created and ran to support multiple voice, data and video solutions for any manufacturer. Engineering the foundation gives Straight Line Communications the ability to provide customers with the infrastructure that can grow with them each step of the way. At Straight Line Communications, we ensure that our customer’s infrastructure meets the up to code standards and needs of the ever growing technological fields.
Straight Line Communications is geared towards 100% customer satisfaction and service. Our goal is to keep all projects moving in a timely manner and meet all goals set forth. Key element to doing so, is working cohesively with all vendors associated with the project. From the engineering down to the furniture install, our goal is to provide a seamless transition from start to finish.
- Installation of voice, data and video cabling
- Build outs and clean ups
- Moves, Add and changes ( MAC services)
- New construction and renovations.
- Design and provide aesthetically pleasing cable solutions for all building and office structures. From an open floor plan to a drop ceiling, structured cabling is an art form. It requires skilled and qualified technicians. We intend to provide you with a state of the art working master piece that will last for years to come.
- Copper Infrastructure Solutions
- The wiring is a key component of any network and, as the requirements are expanding constantly, you must specify and plan networks that can grow or be modified at any time: an integrated network of voice and data must be structured. Our CAT 5E and CAT 6 Solutions will meet all standards above and beyond what is expected.
- Fiber Optic Solutions
- Due to much lower attenuation and interference, optical fiber has large advantages over existing copper wire in long-distance and high-demand applications
- Specialty Cabling Solutions
- From paging systems and video transmission to access control and beyond, our engineers have successfully handled it all. They also stay on the leading edge of new technology and can tackle virtually any wiring challenge. In fact, the more complicated the problem, the happier they are
- Low-voltage cabling
- In electrical engineering low voltage is a relative term, the definition varying by context. Different definitions are used in electric power transmission and distribution, and electrical safety codes define “low voltage” circuits that are exempt from the protection required at higher voltages. These definitions vary by country and specific codes or regulations. Telephone wire and outlets are low voltage. Surround sound wiring and speakers, Television cable, and security pre-wires are as well.